Pages

Monday 10 May 2021

Being On Time Value

 This Weeks Value Is: Being On Time 


This week our value is: being one time 

Info: being on time is important because if you're late for a meeting then you won't know what to do. 

If you're late all the time then you won't learn new info and you won't gain friends you might lose them.

Perhaps say if I was on time or early then I could have done the things I had to do so I wasn't late or unorganized

If I'm on time and not late much people will respect me and think of me as a good person and an organized person 

This is all of my info for being on time 
this is gilberthorpe's school's value 


- By Aimee

  
        

2 comments:

  1. that is so amzn becose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete