Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

SMART goals😊

SMART Goals

on Tuesday we were planning our goals for Term 2 to achieve what I've been learning!

on my slide are my goals
have you achieved your goals yet??



on my slide my goals are :
writing / reading / math / and my other goals 

my math goal: my math goal is to learn my 4x tables & my 7x tables and 6x tables 

my reading goal: my reading goal is to learn hard words in my reading classes and I might move up a level to gold! 

my writing goal: my writing goal is to write 5 pages in my writing book and maybe I could use the entire book 

my other goal: my other goal is in fitness I want to at lease run around the field or the court for one hour without stopping. so technically 20 laps I think.

those are my goal



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Aimee this is Rae :), I like how your background in the term 2 slide is nice and the picture of yourself looks very beautiful. And by the way I may not be able to reach/achieve the goals yet but I'm working on it. Blog ya later ;) byeeeeeeeeeeee Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my lovely class member.
    I am so happy that you have managed to set some SMART Goals for the term. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you reach these goals.
    Ngā mihi nui...Miss Waho

    ReplyDelete