Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

My Student Led Conference 2021

 My Student Led Conference 2021

This week we have been doing a D.L.O about our Student-Led Conference this D.L.O was something whakamanawa has been working on since the first day of term 3.

Next week on Monday and Tuesday is student-led conference days.

Our whānau's are coming to the school and we (students & teachers) will be presenting our work to our parents or to the principal (Mr. Wilkinson )

This is my D.L.O about the student-led conference's



 Sources: Miss Waho ( Whakamanawa's Teacher) has shared with us a template of the student-led conferences slide for us to complete.

Reflection And Next Steps: I am very proud and grateful for all of the hard work I have done. I am a little nervous about sharing this with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment