Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Recount Of Thursday!

 Recount Of Thursday ( For Literacy)

Yesterday was Thursday 5/8/2021. This day was the day of the Zones Tournament. In every sport for winter sports, 7-10 people get picked or voted for to go to the Tournament. I didn't get picked so I stayed at school.

 When all of the year 6's left for the tournament There were only a little few students in Whakamanwa so we got split up into classes since Miss Waho went to the Tournament too. I got Put into Ngakaunui. When We started our rotations for fun activity's we had to stay in Ngakaunui Manawarowa or Mangopare To do our first activity for our rotations

After Morning Tea We had to go to our second rotation I had to go to Mangopare for my second rotation. he talked about his past about the Olympic's then we had a knee tapping contest for my last rotation I went with miss raisin we did Olympics coloring or watching the Olympics!


No comments:

Post a Comment