Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

What I Had For Dinner Tonight

 What I Had For Dinner Tonight ( ep 8)

kia ora today for dinner I had chicken nuggets chippies and chips for dinner  I helped make dinner here are some photos of our dinner

The Finishing product turned out amazing and delicious I really enjoyed tonights dinner because of all of the efforts I put into it and because I made it all by myself!!! 

After dinner, we had some ice cream and some chocolates out of my box of favorites I hope you enjoyed Bye!!









1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Aimee, This is you Bestie Raewyn! I like how you took photos of what your going to eat for dinner and what you had for snacks! I'm really looking forward of what flavouring did you use. And rate 1/10 of how much you enjoyed dinner. Next time try and make a blog and picture of yourself what you usually do at home! Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete