Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

What I Do In At Home During Lockdown

 What I Do In At Home During Lockdown ( ep 2 )

I have a Bff called Raewyn and she knows Jianhao Tan (On YouTube) And we are very big fans of him every week he posts a video and they are so great if you haven't seen them you should really watch them they are great!

Ever Since Lockdown started I've missed school because it has all of my favorite teachers and all of my friends I've missed them so so so much I'm very sad that I am in Lockdown but at least I have all of my family with me!!!

I also do a lot of drawings ( in my previous post my drawings are there ) My family loves my art and so do my teachers and my friends!!.

One of the many things I love doing is to sing my dream when I am older is to become a famous singer and who knows maybe more!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee, I really loved the way you shared one of your dreams, if you have the passion, talent, and drive all things are possible. Remember talent can be learnt singing can improve with practice. I feel like your blog could of been improved by adding the link to the U-Tuber channel so that we could find his clips easier. Have a great day Aimee. Stay Awesome.

    ReplyDelete