Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Lockdown Recount

 Lockdown Recount ( Lockdown ep 1 )

Kia Ora my name is Aimee Matoe and today I will be telling my story about my Lockdown Experience (We are still in lockdown so this is some of my experience)

The First Night Of LockDown: Tuesday 10:39 the minute it struck 10:40 everyone at my house who had a phone an alert went off saying lockdown would begin at Midnight sharp,

My family was in a panic they didn't want Lockdown to come back but it came back they were very upset about this but everything the prime minister said they had to follow so they just stayed quiet.

This I was kinda happy about because I got to finish off my drawings

And in my spare time, I spent hanging out with my siblings! 

 ( the drawings are at the bottom)





1 comment:

  1. hi it is PAYton here this is a good Blogger posts that what my mum and did to

    ReplyDelete