Pages

Sunday 5 September 2021

Dinner!

 Me Making Dinner ( ep 28 )

Kia ora today I got to make dinner so I decided to make bangers and mash with mixed vegetables
first, I peeled 10 potatoes. 
after peeling them I washed them then I got my mum to cut them.
Then, I put the cut potatoes in a pot.
And Then,  I put the pot with potatoes on the stove then put the temp on 7-8

It was very fun

For mixed vegetables
I pulled vegetables out of the freezer 
I put them in a pot with water 
then I put them on a stove on temp 5-6

for the bangers ( sausages ) 

I pulled the sausages out of the fridge 
then I got a tray then put the sausages on them
and then I put 3 coats of oil on the sausages on them
then I turned on the oven then put them in for 10 mins on 2.50 temp and fan bake.

then after they were all cooked I dished 6 plates 3 for my sisters and 2 for my brothers and 1 for me and I made some for my parents for a surprise and they loved it 

( Just know I made this near 6:30 )


Sources: Potatoes, peeler, plates, bowls, utensils, oven, stove, water, fridge and freezer, and more...

Reflection: I am really proud of myself and It really tasted yummy

Question: What have you had for dinner?



3 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee, AWESOME. That for me, was a very informative and well conceived and recorded blog. Excellent, reporting/blogging. The only advice or comment I could make is, to have a gap in-between your opening statement and your 1st step starting with potatoes. What do you think?I loved SOURCES, REFLECTION, and your Question at the end.Great work, for school and your family.Stay awesome and be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá, Aimee. I am so pleased to see that you have been spending quality time with your whanau during lockdown. Just like you, I also enjoy cooking (and eating, of course). I believe that making a yummy meal for our family is a great way to both express our affection and look after our loved ones. You have also included a full recipe description, sources and reflection in your post, such a high quality post! A virtual fish tick is on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cooking skills are awesome, Daisy. It makes me hungry! Have a think about different words you could use for "then". For example: after that, firstly, finally,etc

    ReplyDelete