Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Lockdown Learning Reflection

 Lockdown Reflection 2021 :D

Today in Whakamanawa Miss Waho shared us a D.L.O to complete so when we started I wanted it to be in my style and I wanted to personalize it so I found a yellow background so I got that then I thought It would be cool if it was in gold and white to match.

I Really liked this and talking about my past in lockdown
 Covid-19 alert level 4-3 and to put some info about what I thought I didn't like and thinks I thought were interesting and were fun for me it was a really cool time in lockdown some time spent baking and doing school work and a lot of chores I guess it was kinda fun and boring so the middle I guess - ^ -

Sources: Talking about my past & myself ( Aimee ) 

Reflection: I really am proud and I'm glad I got this on my blog :D

Question: What did you find interesting in lockdown?


1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei.
    Wow Aimee. I am so impressed with the quality of your blog post and how you have taken time to make sure you have explained everything in this.
    I was so impressed with your engagement and participation in our lockdown learning. You did so well.
    This is a great example of what a quality blog post should include.
    In lockdown, I found it interesting how so many people were jumping bubbles and going visiting.

    ReplyDelete