Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

My Whare Tapa Whā

My Hand-Drawn Whare Tapa Whā 

(  ep 20 )

Kia Ora everyone today in whakamanawa google meet we have been learning about Whare Tapa Whā

This is the where tapa whā I have drawn this myself!
I am very proud of myself and the roof was the hard part to draw because all of the patterns on the roof were very hard to do.

Sources: Paper, Pen, Chromebook

Reflection: I am just glad of my beautiful work!

Question: what is in your whare tapa whā?





 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aimee.
    I like this blog post for a number of reasons. You shared your learning on your blog which is what Miss Cabral and I have been asking people to do. You also used paper and pen which looks great. You have also tried to include the six different parts of a quality blog post.
    This will be a good example to show other students who are still learning about blogging and sharing information with an audience.
    Check your emails for your virtual Fish! ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful whare Aimee! The kowhaiwhai patterns show how much effort you have put in... and it's really paid off!

    ReplyDelete