Pages

Sunday 5 September 2021

Fathers Day

 Happy Fathers Day! ( ep 27 )

Kia Ora Everyone!!!
As you know today is the 5th of September is fathers day and that day is today!
So Whakamanawa started this slide called special someone and that special someone is my dad but I haven't really gotten to finish it since lockdown so I can show you some of the slides about it...
So here is the slide ( D.L.O )


And then after that, we had some ice cream! The hokey pokey flavor was very divine and yummy!






Sources: Icecream, Cones, My Drive.

Reflection: I really liked the ice cream!. I was upset because I couldn't finish the slide but I loved it!

Question: What are you doing on fathers day?

1 comment:

  1. Olá, Aimee. Nothing like an ice cream in a sunny weekend to celebrate Father's Day! I loved to go through your slides for Special Someone because it made me feel like I know your matua a bit better now. You should be proud of what you have achieved for this activity which was great, instead of focusing on the small bits you did not do. You are doing a terrific mahi, Miss Waho and I are very impressed.

    ReplyDelete