Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Stepsweb July Goals 2021

 Steps web Reflection 



This term in whakamanawa I have been focusing on our steps web minutes that we have been doing over the year. we are going to see the changes from July to September.
This is my reflection from July 2021:



My steps web minutes in July were 744 minutes and now my minutes are 1070 minutes so I am on track with my steps web learning!

The level I wanted to accomplish is level 6 and I am on level 5-2B and I am very close to the level I really wanted to be on, level 6

I have been doing 20 minutes a day on steps web in my literacy classes and in my spear/free time.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aimee.
    I am so pleased to see that you have managed to reach your goal in some ways and that you are on track to getting to the level you want to. I am trying to think of more ways that we can work on Steps in class to help everyone get better in their Literacy learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Aimee
    I like to see your learning that you do at your school since we go to different
    schools
    That's a lot of step minutes! :)
    great job I love your learning
    Your brother Isaiah

    ReplyDelete